Friday 19 July 2013

B.I.G Publika & S.Wine Café

I seldom travel down to KL but luckily my friend in KL is free to bring me around. This is my first visit to Publika, Solaris Dutamas. My friend brought me here because I have been to the main shopping malls such as One Utama, Sunway Pyramid and Mid Valley for my first two days in KL. She showed me around before deciding where to have our lunch. There are so many unique shops and coffee shops which made me feel to try out each of them, but next time. 

I'm very surprise with Ben's Independent Grocer (B.I.G) which located at UG-1A, Publicka. It is different from the local grocery stall which make me feel like I am at oversea grocery stall.  

The very fresh vegetable still "planting" through the pipe

Very fresh Oysters, Scallops, Seafood etc, which you can order to dine in there

The Wine Section, very creative and nicely arrange

Here we come to the cafe! Well, S.Wine Cafe is hidden inside B.I.G at the non-halal section. Since the theme is PORK, the menu is full of pork dishes! You may enter from the non-halal section or from the back door which beside the wine section. The interior design is simple and nice!



Luckily not full house during our visit in weekdays

The main course that my friend ordered - PT Sausage Bacon @ RM28
I love the sausage!! 

This is what I ordered - Hainan Pork Chop @RM28
There are two pieces of pork meat, the portion is too huge for me...

After eating, it's time to head back to One U to take bus to back to Penang. Interesting day I had!

S.Wine Cafe
Lot 1A 83-95, Level UG1, Publika
Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas
Kuala Lumpur
Tel:+603 62091716

No comments:

Post a Comment